Some things you can do to Take Action
- Join the 23rd LD Democrats and the Kitsap County Democrats.
- Subscribe to our email communications through our website.
- Become a Precinct Committee Officer (appointment applications are being accepted to fill vacant PCO positions. The Appointment process in the 23rd LD will begin after December 14th and will conclude when the application is acted upon by the County Chair in January.) To be recommended for appointment the applicant must be a member of the 23rd LD Democrats.
- If you live in a precinct with a PCO you can contact them and work to start a neighborhood team to organize your precinct.
- Start an informal group to get together socially–something like DRINKING LIBERALLY. Knowing you are not alone can help.
- Look at the successes we had at the local level and let that help buoy your spirits.
- Help get ready for the 2019-2020 elections. The 2019-2020 elections are going to be big with county as well as local offices up for election. That is where supporting and protecting families, kids, seniors, workers, etc. starts.
- Stay informed! Read newspapers and reputable websites for current and accurate information.
- Find an organization to support that will help protect people from the excesses of the Trump administration–ACLU, Planned Parenthood, their union, AARP, environmental organizations–more voices speaking out.
- Get involved with the Young Democrats or Democratic Women. Start a group if there isn’t one near you.
Make A Donation
Please make your donation today to support the important work of the 23rd LD Democrats. You will need to provide your phone number and the name of your employer and occupation (or retired), then click “Recurring Donation” if you want to make a monthly donation or the “Donate” button to make a one-time online donation with your credit card!