Contact Debbie Hollyer, BI Neighborhood Team Leader, to RSVP or to schedule dates for your own.
This Schedule will be expanded and updated each week through November 6th.
Volunteers: No Previous Experience Needed. Canvassing lists & Training will be provided.
Also needed Canvass Partners who help find an address, take notes, drive from place to place, enter data.
Everyone has something to contribute.
Bainbridge Island Canvass Dates
Sat. 10/20 10:30-1:00 Winslow Mall – 278 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge
Sat. 10/27 10:30-1:00 Winslow Mall – 278 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge
Sat. 11/3 10:30-1:00 Winslow Mall – 278 Winslow Way E, Bainbridge
PCO Committee Meetings
RSVP: LD23DemocraticPCO.firstname.lastname@example.org Meeting Location varies & will be emailed to you.
Wed 10/17 5:00-7:00 Email above address for rsvp
Wed 10/24 5:00-7:00 ”
Wed 10/31 5:00-7:00 ”
Help Canvass in Neighboring Districts
Strengthening WA Senate & House of Representatives! Currently Senate 25(D) 24(R) House 50(D) 48(R)
Block off the time on your calendar. District to be determined morning of the Canvass. Plan for travel time.
Carpool leaves Bainbridge at 10:00 am, Stops at Central Market in Poulsbo at 10:25. Arrives at the Bremerton Office at 11:00 AM.
If driving on your own, Kitsap Democrats’ Office in Bremerton is at 629 Callow Ave. Meet there at 11 am.
Sunday 10/21 11:00 – 1:30 “ GOTV script
Sunday 10/28 11:00 – 1:30 “ GOTV script
Sunday 11/4 11:00 – 1:30 “ GOTV script
Phone Bank on Bainbridge Island
Contact Debbie Hollyer to schedule your own available dates, and phone from home. LD23DemocraticPCO.email@example.com
Phone bank hosts are also needed for those who aren’t phone bankers but can offer a place for a team to work with a few snacks provided.
Wifi is needed. Phone lists & Training will be provided for volunteers.
Scheduled phone banks beyond individually scheduled days.
- Weekly Tuesdays 2:30 – 3:30 Kitchen Table Activist Closed Group 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, and as needed on Election Day
- Sun 11/4 4:00-7:00 RSVP: LD23DemocraticPCO.firstname.lastname@example.org Meeting Location will be emailed to you.
- Mon 11/5 4:00-7:00 “
- Tues & Thursdays 2:00-6:00 Phone Bank at Democratic Headquarters in Bremerton – 629 N Callow Ave.
- Sign up for a canvass day of the week already scheduled. Meet at designated location.
- If you want to Canvass in your own Precinct contact LD23DemocraticPCO.email@example.com
- Tell you Neighborhood Team Leader of a day and time you will canvass in your precinct or elsewhere.
- Your canvass list & training will be done for you. Engage a friend to join you.
- Be a Canvass Partner who helps find an address, take notes, drive from place to place, & enter data if you choose.
Phone Bank Options:
- Email to share a date to call from your home or for already scheduled phone banks to join.
- Training and everything you need will be made available for you.
- Be a Phone Bank Host – don’t feel comfortable calling?
- Offer your home with Wifi, Cell phone signal, Spaces to scatter for phone calling, and a few snacks.
Your Engagement, Your calendar commitment dates are what is critically needed.
Commit now! How much does preserving OUR DEMOCRACY mean to you?
On Nov. 6th, will you regret having dedicated your time and energy to prioritize the change of power in Congress and strengthening our WA Legislature and County?
Or will you feel & remember that you were a part of the energy that made change happen?
Together We will see this through.
“The Power of the People is Greater Than the People in Power”