Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
23rd LD Central Committee Meeting
March 28 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Meeting at Poulsbo Library Meeting Room
The Central Committee (membership) meets monthly on the 4th Thursday of the month. Social Hour starts at 6:30pm and the Business Meeting begins at 7:00pm.
Time to make your views known!
- Do we endorse Kol Medina for re-election as Bainbridge Island City Councilperson?
- Do we support a hybrid primary-caucus or a caucus to determine who gets the Democratic delegates from WA?
- Who replaces Arne Nelson as State Committee Member (not identifying as a female)
- Who will fill the last vacancy on the Executive Board (not identifying as a female)?
Come to the meeting and cast your vote as follows:
- Endorsement: all members
- Hybrid primary-caucus vs caucus: all members
- State Committee member – Resident Precinct Committee Officers only
(Don’t you wish you were one? PCO that is)
- Executive Board – all members